As a courtesy to our Awesome Customers we thought we would outline a few things to make things easy.
Code of Conduct:
At LIFT we will adhere to Christian values. We will be gracious, respectful, courteous, and above all serve our customers to the best of our abilities. We simply ask that our customers treat their fellow students, other parents, and LIFT staff with courtesy, respect and understanding.
5-10 minutes before class. The extra time would allow a student to change, use the restroom, or properly hydrate before class.
We will always do our best to accommodate our students’ schedules. We encourage you to contact us via phone or email and schedule your make-up lesson within 30 days of the missed class.
Late or Absent:
If you know ahead of time, that you might be running late or will miss the class entirely, please give us a call or send us an email through our website.
LIFT Dance & Fitness will be closed on Sundays and will also observe the following holidays/closings:
- Christmas & New Year Holidays
- Van Alstyne ISD Spring Break (March)
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Inclement weather (we will follow VAISD guidelines for inclement weather closings)
We will continue our adult and children’s classes during the summer. In addition, we will be offering various fun new classes & workshops for both adults and kids.
Some classes require specific dress code or sports gear. Please see your class description for any requirements.
Registration & Tuition Policies:
- Registration fee is $45 per family paid annually. It is non-refundable and not applicable towards tuition.
- No registration fee for summer workshops or summer camps.
- Payment options are credit/debit deduction or by check.
General Pricing Policies for Children’s Classes:
- All children’s classes are tuition-based calculated on a semester rate with monthly payment options, regardless of holiday or inclement weather closings – the monthly amount will remain unchanged.
- It will also not go up during months that have 5 weeks.
- Registration is a full semester agreement, September – December and January – May.
- Refunds or credits for missed or dropped classes will only be offered for medical reasons.
- Monthly tuition payments are due on the 1st of the month and considered late on the 5th. Late fee is $10.00; returned check fee is $25.00.
- Monthly statements are not mailed.
Parents will be advised well in advance of any additional costume or performance fees.
- Your Email and Personal information are not for sale. We collect standard customer information.
- We are committed to keeping it strictly confidential. We will never sell, rent, or otherwise abuse the private information you have trusted us with. We do not SPAM or sell your email addresses.
- We collect it to serve as your login identifier and for our systems to communicate updates to you.
- We use SafeSave Payments and Mercury as our third-party credit card processing solution. Both companies are PCI compliant and adhere to the highest data security standards.
- You will set up your own Customer Portal account which we do not have access to.
- We use ALL reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to us secure.
- We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information.
- We may also disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process.
- Our privacy guidelines will not change without your knowledge. We will notify you by email of any significant updates to this policy or any notable changes to the way we collect or use personally identifiable information.
Cancellations and Class Changes:
- We reserve the right to change or cancel any class. Customers will be notified of any changes. Credits and refunds will be issues when appropriate.